Regenerative Medicine in Golden, CO
Regenerative medicine is a medical field that focuses on holistic, patient-centered care that stimulates and works with the body’s natural ability to heal itself. At Kore Regenerative Medicine, we offer regenerative medicine treatments that can stimulate tissue and cell regeneration, speed wound healing, relieve pain, restore function and mobility, and repair damaged muscles, joints, and tendons. Regenerative medicine treatments can serve as an alternative to more invasive procedures, such as surgery. We use state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to deliver safe, effective results that restore health and improve overall wellness. Call us today to schedule a consultation to find out if you are a good candidate for regenerative medicine as an alternative to surgery in Golden, CO.
What is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative medicine therapies are non-surgical and do not rely on prescription medications or dangerous, invasive procedures. Our team uses advanced research and scientific study to combine the principles of engineering and biology to develop alternative therapies that are low-risk and less dangerous than traditional medical treatment options. Our goal is to use regenerative therapies to regenerate damaged tissues, cells, joints, tendons, and organs to promote healing, restore health, and reduce the risk of needing surgery or more invasive treatment options. We can recommend regenerative treatments to treat a wide variety of common chronic and acute conditions, including:
- Tendon, ligament, and muscle tears, sprains, and strains.
- Joint pain and joint damage.
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Sciatica or sacroiliac joint pain.
- Myofascial pain.
- Repetitive stress injuries and overexertion injuries.
- Chronic pain conditions.
- Auto and sports injuries.
- Work injuries.
- Muscle fatigue, cramps, and spasms.
Understanding the Core Principles of Regenerative Medicine
There are four basic principles of regenerative medicine. Understanding these principles will help you better understand the treatment options we offer you.
- The goal of regenerative medicine therapies is to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue.
- Regenerative medicine therapies utilize the body’s natural potential to heal itself.
- All regenerative medicine therapies are rooted in the science of stem cells or platelet-rich plasma therapy.
- Regenerative medicine is a holistic alternative to more traditional medical treatment options such as surgery and prescription medications.
Regenerative Treatment Options
Our team will fully assess your overall health, goals, and needs to design a personalized regenerative therapy plan that promotes healing, restores health, and offers a safe alternative to surgery. We specialize in the following regenerative medicine therapies:
- Platelet-rich plasma injections (PRP therapy) – PRP therapy is the most common and well-known type of regenerative medicine. During PRP therapy, we will take blood from your arm and run it through a centrifuge machine. This separates the blood into plasma, a buffy coat, and red blood cells. Your plasma contains platelets and growth factors. We will isolate the good platelets and inject them into targeted treatment areas of your body. Platelet-rich plasma injections promote faster healing and recovery times and stimulate the growth of new tissues, cells, and other damaged areas of the body.
- Prolotherapy injections – Prolotherapy injections utilize a mix of lidocaine and dextrose. This solution is injected directly into the injured tendons, ligaments, or joints. The solution acts as a an irritant, stimulating the body to send healing cells to the injured part of the body to encourage cell and tissue regrowth.
- Adipose-derived therapy – Adipose-derived therapy utilizes adipose cells that are extracted from your body and injected into targeted treatment areas to speed up healing and repair damaged tissues. Adipose has the highest concentration of stem cells in your body.
- Bone marrow concentrate therapy – Bone marrow aspirate concentrate therapy extracts cells from the bone marrow. These cells are then injected into injured or damaged areas of the body to relieve pain and stimulate healing.
Can Regenerative Medicine Help You Avoid Surgery?
Surgical procedures can be dangerous, complex, and require lengthy recovery times. Many surgeries carry post-surgery risks like bleeding, swelling, bruising, limited mobility, blood clots, infection, and other complications. Regenerative medicine therapies can help you avoid surgery by promoting the body’s natural healing processes and improving overall health. Regenerative medicine therapies use your body’s own tissues to jump-start the healing process and stimulate cell and tissue regrowth. The therapies are simple outpatient procedures that are low-risk and very unlikely to cause complications, which is why they are a much safer alternative to surgery or other more invasive procedures. By stimulating the healing process and promoting regrowth of damaged cells and tissues, we can help you manage pain, reduce inflammation, promote circulation, improve mobility, restore function, and increase energy and overall health and wellness.
Can Regenerative Medicine Help You Heal Faster Post-Surgery?
Yes, regenerative medicine can help you heal faster post-surgery. If surgery is the only possible treatment option for your condition, or if other less invasive treatment options fail, we can design a regenerative medicine therapy plan that will help you heal faster post-surgery. Regenerative medicine treatments can improve your strength and mobility, improve circulation, and stimulate healthy cell and tissue growth. You will have a faster and less complicated recovery time and will be able to return to your regular daily activities much sooner. We typically perform the regenerative medicine procedures prior to surgical intervention.
Does Regenerative Medicine Improve Surgical Outcomes?
Yes, regenerative medicine can improve surgical outcomes. The longer or more complicated your surgery is, the higher your risk of negative outcomes like infection, blood clots, swelling, complications from anesthesia, bruising, bleeding, and mobility issues. Pre and post-surgery regenerative medicine therapies can reduce your risk of these complications. We’ll get you back on your feet faster post-surgery, which can reduce your risk of blood clots and infection, and improve your balance, flexibility, mobility, and circulation. Getting up and around quickly after surgery also minimizes bruising, swelling, and scarring.
How to Learn More About Regenerative Medicine
Our team at Kore Regenerative Medicine can help you learn more about regenerative medicine. We can schedule an initial consultation to discuss your health, prognosis, goals, and lifestyle. We will go over our options for regenerative medicine therapies and explain in detail how these treatment options can reduce your risk of needing surgery or improve your post-surgical outcomes and healing times.
Schedule a Consultation to Discuss Regenerative Medicine
At Kore Regenerative Medicine, we specialize in regenerative medicine treatments as an alternative to surgical intervention. We can also design a personalized regenerative medicine treatment plan that will help you prepare for surgery and give you the best chance of an optimal outcome post-surgery. To learn more or to find out which regenerative medicine therapies are right for you, call us today or contact us online to schedule a consultation.