What is IV Therapy
IV therapy is a means of putting vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes directly into your veins. By using the intravenous (IV) technique, these substances bypass the metabolism of the stomach and get absorbed directly into your cells. As we age, our ability to absorb the nutrients that we consume orally decreases. This can happen for a variety of reasons: chronic disease, poor nutrition, tobacco use, and even just the aging process itself, all decrease our ability to absorb all of the good nutrients that we intake via our diet. IV vitamins and minerals will get the necessary nutrients to the cells directly, and improve some of your symptoms very quickly.
IV therapy is generally tolerated by everyone. There are many different types of IV therapies offered at our clinic, and many reasons for doing them. Below is a list of reasons to get IV therapy regularly. Not only does IV therapy provide you with vitamins and minerals for recovery, but it is also packed with hydrating fluids to combat dehydration. As humans, we tend to run on the dehydrated side. Even when we drink copious amounts of water, sometimes our cells cannot properly uptake the water that we ingest. So again, bypassing the gut metabolism helps to deeply hydrate the cells.
Check list of IV Therapy Regularly
1. Alleviation of chronic pain. Optimizing the vitamin and nutrient concentration in your cells can help them fight off some pain conditions. Additionally, if your cellular and mitochondrial health is optimized, you can perform at your best.
2. You will have an improved ability to fight off infection and produce antibodies when a bacterium or virus is introduced to your cells.
3. You can use IV therapy to recover from or to train for a sporting event or race. This IV is packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to optimize muscular recovery and health.
4. IV therapy can help you prepare for or recover from a big night out. The vitamins and medications in this IV help replenish lost fluids and vitamins from a night of partying and decrease symptoms of nausea and headache immediately.
5. It is good to consider doing an IV before you go high into the mountains. The Jetsetter and Altitude Sickness IVs help improve your immune system during flights and help prevent signs of altitude sickness such as dehydration, nausea, headache, and more.
There are many types of IVs you can do. First and foremost, make sure you consult a physician prior to getting an IV. While most IVs are extremely safe, it is important to know any medical issues you may have, and what your options are. Make sure that you are getting ample amounts of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients to treat the condition you are searching for. When IVs have therapeutic levels of these nutrients, you will feel better almost immediately. Be sure your IV supplier is knowledgeable about the contents of the IVs that they are offering.
It is good to do IV therapies monthly for health maintenance. This will help to decrease pain, improve energy, and overall give you a great sense of health and well-being. If you are trying to treat a specific condition, consult a physician to see if there is a specific IV for the job.
Kore Regenerative Medicine is a fully comprehensive clinic, offering a wide range of wellness and performance-optimizing treatments. These procedures include stem cell treatments for orthopedic injuries to prevent surgery, comprehensive assessment of chronic & acute conditions, functional medicine, Botox fillers, PRP facials, hair restoration, bioidentical hormone treatment, food allergy testing, continuous glucose monitoring, osteopathic manipulations, IV therapies (vitamins, NAD, chelation, glutathione), and more.